Business Planning Module
FCI’s Entrepreneurial Business Modules are taught by a team of successful mission-driven food business veterans and professional consultants with expertise building small- to mid-scale companies.
TUES, APRIL 26, 2016
9:00 am – 5:00 pm
Instructors: Wendy Weiden & Paul Sytsma
• Overview of business plans & executive summaries
• Identification of markets, customers, competitors & trends
• Development of sales forecasting through market research findings
• Detection of profitable sales channels
• Formalization of value propositions and key messages
• Framework to guide marketing strategy and communications
• Identification of data sources and overview of the value of data analysis
• Analysis of trends & modeling
WED, APRIL 27, 2016
9:00 am – 1:00 pm
Instructors: Wendy Weiden
• Presentation of student business pitches
• Overview and selection of legal business structures
1:00 pm – 5:00 pm
• Optional 30-minute one-on-one business consulting, by appointment only.
Location: Food Craft Institute Classroom, 65 Webster Street, Oakland, CA
Take one…or take them all!
Save $$ with a “bundle”:
- One Business Module ———— $395
- Each additional Module ——- $295
Course Fee covers materials & lunches.
*one-on-one consultation time is available for an added cost