Our Quarterly Business Modules are taught by a team of successful mission-driven food business veterans and professional consultants with expertise building small- to mid-scale companies. Whether you’re looking to develop your business plan, get a handle on finances, understand your funding options, or dive into the fundamentals of operating a business, we have a Module for you! Q2 is dedicated to examining the financial pulse of your business, from the tools needed to form a sound financial groundwork to forecasting for the future.
TUES, JUNE 16, 2015
9:00 am – 5:00 pm
• Identifying & analyzing financial components
• COGS & margins
• Inventory management
• Selecting sales channels & forecasting
+ “My Story” Discussion with Daniel Del Grande
Instructors: Anjali Oberoi & Daniel Del Grande
WED, JUNE 17, 2015
9:00 am – 5:00 pm
• Accounting basics
• Financial statements & metrics
• Cash flow analysis & management
• Company valuation
+ “My Story” Discussion with Mary Gassen
Instructors: Mary Gassen & Anjali Oberoi
THURS, JUNE 18, 2015
9:00 am – 5:00 pm*
• One-on-one financial consulting (*by appointment)
Location: Food Craft Institute Classroom, 65 Webster Street, Oakland, CA
Each Business Module can be taken individually or “bundled” with another Quarterly Business Module or Quarterly Mission-Driven Management Module for a discounted rate. Take one…or take them all!
- 1 Business Module ———— $595
- Each additional Module ——- $495
- All 4 Business Modules——- $1,795
- All 4 + 1 Master Course—— $2,995 << FREE Management Module included!
Course Fee covers all days of the course (including 30 minutes* of one-on-one consultation with our business experts), materials, and lunches.
*Extra one-on-one consultation time is available for an added cost.