FCI On-the-Road: CUESA
FCI On-the-Road is a series of off-site workshops designed in the likeness our tried-and-true curriculum that’s been distilled into a more condensed and accessible format. Each month, we’re working with a different partner to spread entrepreneurial education to food artisans and entrepreneurs in a new area of the Bay.
In April, we’re working with CUESA to present the “Marketing Like a Pro!” Workshop at San Francisco’s Ferry Building. Specialty food marketing strategist Liz Kaplan will share insights that aspiring entrepreneurs can use to increase awareness of their product offerings at each step of business development. In this workshop, you will:
- Gain a better understanding of your business & cusomters
- Strategize the development of successful new products, promotions & merchandising
- Learn how to build a loyal customer base
- Identify the best opportunities for increasing profitable sales
- Come prepared with real-life questions & scenarios for a fun & interactive session!
Looking for more? Check out our full-length program of Business Modules for an in-depth dive into whatever stage of entrepreneurial development is right for your growing food business.
Email email@example.com for more information!